Aliso Viejo HVAC Services
Reach Out to Lewis Air Services Today
Residential Services Contact Us Give Us a Call
While Southern California can gift us with some of the most beautiful weather anywhere in the world, it can also force us to bear scorching hot summer days, frigid winter nights, and almost anything in between. When a sweltering summer afternoon has you sweating from a broken air conditioner or a cold winter night becomes a hassle from a dead furnace, the first thing on your mind is likely to get your system fixed as soon as possible. For over 30 years, providing urgent and reliable repairs is what we’ve done best here at Lewis Air Services, and our Aliso Viejo heating and air conditioning experts can have your system up and working again in no time.
When you have a heating or cooling problem, trust our Aliso Viejo heating and cooling experts to get it fixed as soon as possible.
Solve Your Problems with One Call
At Lewis Air Services, we’re homeowners as well, and we know how frustrating it can be when your heating and cooling equipment gives out. That’s why we make it a point to offer timely services that target your problem at the source, rather than treating the symptoms. We’ve seen just about every problem your heating and cooling equipment may have, and we can come up with a creative and cost-effective solution that works.
Our Complete Range Of Aliso Viejo Heating & Cooling Services Includes:
- Heating & Cooling Repairs
- Heating & Cooling Replacements
- Heating & Cooling Installations
- HVAC Equipment Maintenance
- Indoor Air Quality Solutions
- Commercial HVAC Services
- Ductless Mini Splits
5 Subtle Signs You Need HVAC Services
1. Poor indoor air quality - Old gas heaters have a tendency to pump out incredibly dry heat and can negatively impact your indoor air quality in other ways too. If you notice that your air quality has suffered then contact our champions in Aliso Viejo HVAC services to inspect your unit.
2. Utility bills on the rise - Particularly older units can get less efficient over time. What that means is while your indoor air temperature will stay the same, these older units will need more inputs to achieve the same level of output and that extra work doesn't come free.
3. Strange smells coming from your HVAC units - If you have a gas heater and smell rotten eggs then you have a gas leak and should open your windows, turn off your gas, and get your loved ones out of the house. Call your gas company to shut off your gas and then your local experts in HVAC services to inspect your gas leak.
4. Excessive noise - By now you should have a good idea of what your HVAC systems sound like. If you notice any abrupt changes or the noise level is audible from another room then give us a call.
5. You haven't gotten your HVAC units tuned up in a while - If you haven't subscribed to regular maintenance, it's possible you could be spending more money than you should on your units, so contact our Aliso Viejo HVAC technicians to inspect your units.
Trane Dealer of the Year
We’re extremely proud that our company was awarded the Trane Distinguished Dealer of the Year award! This accomplishment is a recognition of our company’s proficiency in sales, application, and installation of Trane products, as well as commitment to offering an outstanding experience for our customers. Those who receive this award have also demonstrated a consistent record of excellence in customer service, employee improvement through rigorous training requirements, and much more.
Offering Trusted HVAC Services To Aliso Viejo
Over the last three decades here at Lewis Air Services, we’ve learned that the key to your satisfaction lies in more than just offering you quality workmanship. While we pride ourselves on offering you effective repairs which keep you and your home working smoothly, we’ve also learned that our customer service and your satisfaction are the most important parts of every job we take. That’s why we take pride in saying that our service experience simply can’t be matched anywhere else. Our factory-trained technicians are equipped with the knowledge and skill to service any type of system, and they’re carefully selected for their friendly and helpful personalities that truly want to see you be comfortable in your home again. We even offer free in-home estimates for new system installations!
Whether you need your existing system repaired or a brand-new heating and cooling solution installed, contact the experts at Lewis Air Services to request your appointment today.
Our Rave ReviewsRead what our customers are saying about our services.
“Thanks Lewis Air for your excellent customer service.”- Lori
“Our entire experience with Lewis Air has been beyond expectations.”- Jason & Monique M.
“Save yourself time and money by calling Lewis Air before you call anyone else.”- Jenn S.
Service with a SmileChoose Us to Keep You Cool
Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
Specials & Financing To Help You Save
Factory-Trained Techs Able to Service All Units
Backed by 30 Years of Experience